Friday, October 20, 2006

Why not?

They call me the techie, the computer wizard, the techno-pagan, the digital Druid, so why not start up a tech blog?

Sure, I know there are a lot of tech blogs out there already, but they tend to review the bleeding edge, and there seems to be a glut of tech blogs that review the practical, everyday tech, for both business and home.

I'll try to update this site periodically with tech stuff I come across that either is good from a business point of view or from an everyman home user point of view.

This is not going to be a gamer's tech blog that talks about overclocking and water cooling, for that there are already plenty of good well established sites with these sorts of articles and reviews.

I'm a Linux and Mac user at home, and I work in a Windows world, so I'll try to incorporate as much from each of these areas as I can.

Keep checking back here, and I guarantee sooner or later you will find something that interests you no matter what kind of computer user you are.

No comments: